Studying in Australia
Australia is an incredible country to live and travel. It is a nation that is diverse in its culture and environment. Its people are friendly and relaxed. Some of Australia’s most famous tourist natural attractions include: the Great Barrier Reef, Uluru (Ayers Rock), Kakadu National Park, the Daintree Rainforest and there are many more.
Good Choice for Study
There are more than 50,000 overseas students studying in Australia and each year approximately 15,000 students from the Asia-Pacific region arrive in Australia to continue their education.
They have chosen Australia for several reasons:
- Australia has a high quality education system,
- Australia offers traditional education in reputable colleges and universities,
- Australian universities and colleges have established networks of support to help overseas students,
- The Australian education system includes informality and accessibility of academic staff, the availability of computers, small group classes and close supervision,
- Living costs and tuition costs compare well with other countries and most overseas students are permitted to work part-time,
- Australia is a safe, stable country with a pleasant climate,
- Australia welcomes overseas students.