(CRICOS Code: 095837B)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
- Year 12 successful completion and at least 18 years old at the time of course commencement.
- For international students, IELTS overall 5.5 with no band scores less than 5.0 or equivalent.
Units of Competency
Core (4 Units)
Lead and manage organisational change
Provide leadership across the organisation
Develop and implement a business plan
Elective (8 Units)
Manage market research
Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
Develop, implement and maintain WHS management systems
Manage innovation and continuous improvement
Manage knowledge and information
Develop a marketing plan
Develop and implement strategic plans
Mode of Delivery
- Course duration: 52 weeks.
- Face-to-face 20 hours per week with 800 contact hours in total.
The qualification provides learners with the skills and knowledge to undertake roles such as:
- Department head
- Director of small business company
- Operational manager
- Team leader
- Head of strategic or marketing unit