(CRICOS Code: 095837B)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
- Year 12 successful completion and at least 18 years old at the time of course commencement.
- For international students, IELTS overall 5.5 with no band scores less than 5.0 or equivalent.
Units of Competency
|BSBMKG607||Manage market research|
|BSBMGT605||Provide leadership across the organization|
|BSBSUS501||Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability|
|BSBWHS605||Develop, implement and maintain WHS management systems|
|BSBMGT608||Manage innovation and continuous improvement|
|BSBINM601||Manage knowledge and information|
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organizational change|
|BSBMKG609||Develop a marketing plan|
|BSBMGT616||Develop and implement strategic plans|
|BSBMGT617||Develop and implement a business plan|
Mode of Delivery
- Course duration: 52 weeks.
- Face-to-face 20 hours per week with 800 contact hours in total.
The qualification provides learners with the skills and knowledge to undertake roles such as:
- Department head
- Director of small business company
- Operational manager
- Team leader
- Head of strategic or marketing unit