(CRICOS Code: 095837B)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
- Successful completion of BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management; OR Successful completion of any AQF Diploma (or above) courses in Business or in relevant field. OR Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in supervisory role.
- At least 18 years old at the time of course commencement.
- For international students, IELTS overall 5.5 or its equivalent, unless your nationality is the US, UK, New Zealand, Canada or Ireland.
Units of Competency
|Core (4 Units)|
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBMGT605||Provide leadership across the organisation|
|BSBMGT617||Develop and implement a business plan|
|Elective (8 Units)|
|BSBMKG607||Manage market research|
|BSBSUS501||Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability|
|BSBWHS605||Develop, implement and maintain WHS management systems|
|BSBMGT608||Manage innovation and continuous improvement|
|BSBINM601||Manage knowledge and information|
|BSBMKG609||Develop a marketing plan|
|BSBMGT616||Develop and implement strategic plans|
Mode of Delivery
- Course duration: 52 weeks.
- Face-to-face 20 hours per week with 800 contact hours in total.
The qualification provides learners with the skills and knowledge to undertake roles such as:
- Department head
- Director of small business company
- Operational manager
- Team leader
- Head of strategic or marketing unit