(CRICOS Code: 094953F)
This qualification is suitable for those who use well developed marketing and communication skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts.
The purpose of this course is to prepare students to pursue a career within the marketing industry and more specifically to international students to attain an Australian nationally recognised qualification in marketing.
- At least 18 years old at the time of course commencement
- Year 12 successful completion or its overseas equivalent. OR Successful completion of any AQF Certificate III level courses or above. OR has at least 2 years work experience in relevant fields
- For international students, IELTS overall 5.5 or its equivalent, unless your nationality is the US, UK, New Zealand, Canada or Ireland
Units of Competency
|Core (5 Units)|
|BSBCMM401||Make a presentation|
|BSBCRT401||Articulate, present and debate ideas|
|BSBMGT407||Apply digital solutions to work processes|
|BSBMKG417||Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry|
|BSBMKG418||Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry|
|Elective (7 Units)|
|BSBCUS401||Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies|
|BSBLDR402||Lead effective workplace relationships|
|BSBMKG401||Profile the market|
|BSBMKG408||Conduct market research|
|BSBMKG413||Promote products and services|
|BSBWRT401||Write complex documents|
|BSBRES411||Analyse and present research information|
Mode of Delivery
- Course duration: 40 weeks.
- Face-to-face 20 hours per week with 600 contact hours in total.
The qualification provides learners with the skills and knowledge to undertake roles such as:
- Marketing officer
- Market research assistant
- Marketing coordinator
- Public relations officer