(CRICOS Code: 094953F)
This qualification is suitable for those who use well developed marketing and communication skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts.
The purpose of this course is to prepare students to pursue a career within the marketing industry and more specifically to international students to attain an Australian nationally recognised qualification in marketing.
- Year 12 successful completion and at least 18 years old at the time of course commencement.
- For international students, IELTS overall 5.5 with no band scores less than 5.0 or equivalent.
Units of Competency
Mode of Delivery
- Course duration: 40 weeks.
- Face-to-face 20 hours per week with 600 contact hours in total.
The qualification provides learners with the skills and knowledge to undertake roles such as:
- Marketing officer
- Market research assistant
- Marketing coordinator
- Public relations officer