(CRICOS Code: 094953F)
This qualification is suitable for those who use well developed marketing and communication skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts.
The purpose of this course is to prepare students to pursue a career within the marketing industry and more specifically to international students to attain an Australian nationally recognised qualification in marketing.
- Year 12 successful completion and at least 18 years old at the time of course commencement.
- For international students, IELTS overall 5.5 with no band scores less than 5.0 or equivalent.
Units of Competency
Core (5 Units)
Make a presentation
Articulate, present and debate ideas
Apply digital solutions to work processes
Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry
Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry
Elective (7 Units)
Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
Lead effective workplace relationships
Profile the market
Conduct market research
Promote products and services
Write complex documents
Analyse and present research information
Mode of Delivery
- Course duration: 40 weeks.
- Face-to-face 20 hours per week with 600 contact hours in total.
The qualification provides learners with the skills and knowledge to undertake roles such as:
- Marketing officer
- Market research assistant
- Marketing coordinator
- Public relations officer