(CRICOS Code: 094954E)
This qualification applies to individuals with a sound theoretical knowledge base in marketing and communication and who demonstrate a range of managerial skills to ensure that functions are effectively conducted in an organisation or business area. Typically they would have responsibility for the work of other staff and lead teams.
The purpose of this course is to prepare students to continue and expand their career within the marketing industry, and more specifically to international students to attain an Australian nationally recognised qualification in marketing.
- At least 18 years old at the time of course commencement
- Year 12 successful completion or its overseas equivalent. AND Successful completion of any ALL core units in BSB42415 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
- For international students, IELTS overall 5.5 or its equivalent, unless your nationality is the US, UK, New Zealand, Canada or Ireland
Units of Competency
|Core (3 Units)|
|BSBMKG507||Interpret market trends and developments|
|BSBPMG522||Undertake project work|
|BSBMKG523||Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan|
|Elective (9 Units)|
|BSBMKG514||Implement and monitor marketing activities|
|BSBMKG501||Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities|
|BSBADV507||Develop of media plan|
|BSBMKG515||Conduct a marketing audit|
|BSBLDR502||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships|
|BSBFIM501||Manage budgets and financial plans|
|BSBMKG506||Plan market research|
|BSBCRT501||Originate and develop concepts|
|BSBMKG502||Establish and adjust the marketing mix|
Mode of Delivery
- Course duration: 52 weeks.
- Face-to-face 20 hours per week with 800 contact hours in total.
The qualification provides learners with the skills and knowledge to undertake roles such as:
- Marketing officer
- Market research assistant
- Marketing coordinator
- Public relations officer