(CRICOS Code: 094954E)
This qualification applies to individuals with a sound theoretical knowledge base in marketing and communication and who demonstrate a range of managerial skills to ensure that functions are effectively conducted in an organisation or business area. Typically they would have responsibility for the work of other staff and lead teams.
The purpose of this course is to prepare students to continue and expand their career within the marketing industry, and more specifically to international students to attain an Australian nationally recognised qualification in marketing.
- Year 12 successful completion and at least 18 years old at the time of course commencement.
- For international students, IELTS overall 5.5 with no band scores less than 5.0 or equivalent.
- Successful completion of all core units in Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication.
Units of Competency
|BSBMKG514||Implement and monitor marketing activities|
|BSBMKG501||Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities|
|BSBADV507||Develop of media plan|
|BSBLDR502||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships|
|BSBMKG507||Interpret market trends and developments|
|BSBFIM501||Manage budgets and financial plans|
|BSBPMG522||Undertake project work|
|BSBMKG506||Plan market research|
|BSBMKG523||Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan|
|BSBCRT501||Originate and develop concepts|
|BSBMKG502||Establish and adjust the marketing mix|
|BSBMKG515||Conduct a marketing audit|
Mode of Delivery
- Course duration: 52 weeks.
- Face-to-face 20 hours per week with 800 contact hours in total.
The qualification provides learners with the skills and knowledge to undertake roles such as:
- Marketing officer
- Market research assistant
- Marketing coordinator
- Public relations officer