(CRICOS Code: 094955D)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who provide leadership and strategic direction in the marketing and communications activities of an organisation. They analyse, design and execute judgements using wide-ranging technical, creative, conceptual and managerial competencies.
The purpose of the course is to help student broaden their knowledge base specialised within the marketing and communications field. Students will be trained to build up their accountability for group outcomes and the overall performance of the marketing and communication, advertising or public relations functions of an organisation.
- At least 18 years old at the time of course commencement
- Year 12 successful completion or its overseas equivalent. AND Successful completion of any ALL core units in BSB52415 Diploma in Marketing and Communication
- For international students, IELTS overall 5.5 or its equivalent, unless your nationality is the US, UK, New Zealand, Canada or Ireland
Units of Competency
|Core (3 Units)|
|BSBADV602||Develop an advertising campaign|
|BSBMGT616||Develop and implement strategic plans|
|BSBMKG609||Develop a marketing plan|
|Elective (9 Units)|
|BSBMKG608||Develop organisational marketing objectives|
|BSBMGT617||Develop and implement a business plan|
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBMGT605||Provide leadership across the organisation|
|BSBMGT608||Manage innovation and continuous improvement|
|BSBMKG607||Manage market research|
|BSBMKG603||Manage the marketing process|
Mode of Delivery
- Course duration: 52 weeks.
- Face-to-face 20 hours per week with 800 contact hours in total.
The qualification provides learners with the skills and knowledge to undertake roles such as:
- Marketing director
- Market strategist
- National, regional and global marketing manager