1. Complete the Domestic Student Application Form and send the completed form to [email protected], along with the following documents and application fees of AUD 200 (non-refundable).
- Certified copy of Passport page and visa page
- Certified copy of academic transcript and certificate of the highest previous study
- IELTS Certificate
2. For courses and fees details, please visit WSC website https://wallstreet.edu.au/student-prospectus-brochure/.
3. Once being admitted, you will be issued with a Letter of Offer, which will include the tuition fees and other costs associated with your selected course(s).
4. You needs to accept the offer and submit to [email protected] with the deposit payment.
For details of the WSC policy please visit https://wallstreet.edu.au/policy-and-procedure/.
5. On receipt of payment WSC will issue an Enrolment Confirmation via email with the proposed course start date.
Our Bank Detail
Electronic Bank Transfer (TT) from an overseas bank account:
Account Name: WALL STREET COLLEGE PTY LTD
Bank: COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA
BSB: 063 01
Account Number: 1175 7863
Swift Code: CTBAAU2S