1. Maintain integrity, work hard and treat others with courtesy and respect.
2. Be aware of the Student Code of Conduct relating to your responsibilities as a student in the WSC community, including those summarized in this brochure, the Student Handbook and the pre-enrolment information as well as your Visa clauses.
3. Keep yourself informed and keep WSC informed. This includes:
- providing fair and honest feedback on training performance and on the content and presentation of courses.
- paying all WSC tuition fees and charges for which you are liable, by the set deadlines.
- providing accurate and updated contact details (phone number and email address).
- checking your email regularly throughout the course. This is the primary means by which WSC communicates with you (e.g. course progress, assessment results, outstanding fees).
- replying in a timely manner to all WSC trainer and administrative communications to you, including emails, phone calls and text messages.
- immediately updating your contact details if change take place during your study period.
- You must provide your current address at all times as per your visa condition.
4. To be eligible for WSC to issue the qualification, you must successfully complete all the assessment requirements of the course.